ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Submitting EasyAnt project to Apache Software Foundation
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2010 20:45:04 GMT
  On 11/12/2010 5:45 AM, Nicolas Lalevée wrote:
> Needless to say that I am highly supportive of this proposal, and I am willing to help
in the process.

> Following the incubator's doc [1], I would say that a good fit for a "Sponsor" would
be Apache Ant. We shall vote if there is no prior objection.

> Then about Mentors and a Champion, I am not myself qualified, even if I am motivated.
> So we are seeking here for a Champion and some Mentors :)

The incubator doc says that someone who is a member of the PMC of the
sponsoring project can also be a champion. Nicolas, I think you should
be the champion, and then I could be a mentor, and probably one or two
other Ant PMC members could also be mentors ?

I do not see difficulties ahead concerning a vote.

Regards,

Antoine