ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <>
Subject Re: Bug fix for v1.8.1 in the near future?
Date Mon, 08 Nov 2010 03:24:38 GMT
On 11/7/10 1:16 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> The only thing I'd like to address is the case of environment variables
> on Windows where we now (after using System.getEnv()) get some
> additional env variables with keys that contain "=" - this may cause
> problems further down when we try to parse the variables stored away
> earlier.
Can we use the fact that these special env vars (like =C:=...) have the
equal sign as first char in the keyvalue string ?

So we could split key and value

- after the first equal sign when this equal sign is not the first char
in the keyvalue pair,
- after the second equal sign for the special environment variables

This sounds more natural than replacing the first equal sign with an
exclamation mark.

Can this work or am I missing something ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message