ant-dev mailing list archives

From abridgel <Andy.Bridge...@gmail.com>
Subject ANT DIFF TASK
Date Tue, 02 Nov 2010 18:33:40 GMT

I know this has come up before however I am looking to somehow implement a
diff task very similiar to the unix diff - I basically have two directory
trees and need to ensure they are the same?

Is there a simple way to do this in ANT - I've been researching and I can't
really find anything - we cannot use the exec task due to portability
issues.

I am not a java programmer so writting a custom diff task would be pretty
hard for myself - I would imagine to implement it would not be that easy
either.

Any help here?