ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: ReviewBoard for Ant?
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2010 21:47:02 GMT

Le 26 oct. 2010 à 16:36, Jesse Glick a écrit :

> Would this be useful?
>
> https://blogs.apache.org/infra/entry/reviewboard_instance_running_at_the
>
> It seems we often have in-progress patches that need to be tweaked a bit before use.

I think it can be useful for complex patch too.

> (I could have used this on #34748; I was accustomed to just creating a Mercurial branch
or patch queue for experimental work, but have found that to be a disaster in Subversion.)

I do use mercurial to be able to commit offline. For instance it was useful for the last batch
of commit I did on Ivy and IvyDE. I had to patch hgsubversion though [1].

Nicolas
[1] https://bitbucket.org/durin42/hgsubversion/issue/203/wait-before-pull-in-push