ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <>
Subject Re: Review Needed for "Publishing Maven Artifacts with Ivy" Doc
Date Fri, 08 Oct 2010 18:54:42 GMT
  Hello Stefan,

I have been too busy to do any ant related work since a few months but I
hope to catch up now.
Your wiki page is very good. I also had promised to work on this how to
to a colleague of maven or of the repository but did not deliver :(
Thanks for this,

On 10/8/2010 9:58 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> Hi,
> I have one issue that is slowly bubbling up on my TODO list: I promised
> to provide Ant+Ivy content for
> <>
> Rather than starting a lengthy thread on this list, I've created a Wiki
> page<>
> Please review what I've written, in particular the Ivy specific parts
> since I'm really a newbie when it comes to Ivy.  If anybody could
> explain to me why we use the deliver task at all, I'd be grateful.
> Thanks
>          Stefan

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: