ant-dev mailing list archives

From Max Birkoff <maxbirk...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: support for symlinks
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2010 17:23:24 GMT
Thanks a lot, Stephan, that makes things a lot more clear. I appreciate you taking the time
to further describe the difference between the Compress Antlib and the core tasks, and that
you play a dual role between common compress and ant -- knowing that makes everything very
reasonable and a lot easier to understand.

Thank you.

I've also seen that you've resolved:
  https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/COMPRESS-122
Thank you very much!

Do you have any ideas about when commons compress 1.2 might be released? I will build from
source, test, and communicate on the commons-compress mailing list in the meantime.

Thanks very much again, and I hope this finds you well!

max