ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <>
Subject Re: Ivy Hudson Plugin
Date Mon, 27 Sep 2010 17:02:06 GMT

Le 27 sept. 2010 à 15:17, Jon Schneider a écrit :

> Recently I extended the Hudson Ivy plugin to allow for passing along
> parameterizations to triggered downstream builds.  I might have some other
> additions to the plugin coming down the pipe.  Does anybody have commit
> access to the repository?  Can I get access to commit the changes?

I assume you are taking about this:

It is not an ASF software, it is hosted on the Hudson subversion. It is quite liberal there,
you can ask on the hudson-dev mailing list for commit right and you'll be provided some without
any special prerequires other than having the account.

I am the first who created this plugin but I don't really maintain it. You should open jira
tickets or discuss on the hudosn-dev mailing list, some other committers are quite actives
on the ivy plugin, like Timothy Bingaman.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message