ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Jackson <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Vote to promote VSS antlib out of sandbox
Date Wed, 01 Sep 2010 00:33:00 GMT
Hi,

It's been a week (or slightly over) since I called the vote and it
seems that this time we squeaked through with:
5 +1s from me, Stefan, Bruce, Peter and Conor

no vetoes so vss antlib is in the clear (at last!)

I have the day off tomorrow (Vietnamese Independence Day), so I will
get working on moveing the codebase from sandbox to antlibs proper
(this is were I screw up svn :)

When this is moved into antlibs, we will probably need to:
a: tidy it up (with respect to the new work Stefan has done on antlib
common files)
b: test and schedule a 1.0 release vote when people are happy it's up to scratch
c: vote to remove the old vss code from core/trunk (as it won't be needed)

My time is currently limited, so I'll help to nudge the process along
when I can, but this may take longer than some other antlib promotions
(compress for example)

Thanks,
Kev