ant-dev mailing list archives

From Kevin Jackson <foamd...@gmail.com>
Subject ant-minify antlib
Date Thu, 16 Sep 2010 00:44:19 GMT
Hi all,

Last year I committed ant-minify (at the time called compress) antlib
to sandbox.

This is currently in active use at the ecommerce company where I used
to work (and I believe it's also been used by another company I have
contacts with).  However right now it's languishing in the sandbox
with only my support.

Is anyone else interested in helping maintain this antlib?  Currently
it wraps Yui library, but I think there has been a new release of Yui
since I committed the last changes.  Also I want it to be pluggable
(so users can choose google closure should they feel like).

Anyway, just putting the idea out there

Thanks,
Kev