ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Scheper, Erik-Berndt" <erik-berndt.sche...@sogeti.nl>
Subject RE: [VOTE] IvyDE 2.1.0 Release
Date Thu, 12 Aug 2010 08:33:29 GMT
[+ ] Yes

Works fine for me, thanks

Regards, Erik-Berndt

________________________________

Van: Nicolas Lalevée [mailto:nicolas.lalevee@hibnet.org]
Verzonden: wo 11-8-2010 11:03
Aan: Ant Developers List
Onderwerp: [VOTE] IvyDE 2.1.0 Release

I have built a release candidate for IvyDE 2.1.0

From the last release attempt:
* the notice files and tgz/tar.gz are fixed now
* as you may have noticed, I have integrated a quite minor patch: IVYDE-249
* in the generation of the updatesite, not only IvyDE 2.1.0 was integrated,
but the plugin integrating Ivy 2.2.0.rc1 with Ant in Eclipse was also
generated (it wasn't included in the last release of Ivy). So we are voting
for it too.

You can download the distribution from this URL:
http://people.apache.org/~hibou/ivyde-2.1.0/

And a staging update site has been setup there:
http://people.apache.org/~hibou/staging/updatesite

Do you vote for the release of these binaries?

[+ ] Yes
[ ] No

Regards,
Nicolas