ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: warning: 'includeantruntime' was not set
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 14:53:38 GMT
On 2010-08-18, <kwutzke@web.de> wrote:

> I'm writing because I didn't receive any answer when asking the
> following on the users mailing list:

> Why does Ant warn me about this?:

> warning: 'includeantruntime' was not set, defaulting to
> build.sysclasspath=last; set to false for repeatable build

Because you are not setting the includeantruntime attribute ;-)

Seriously, by not setting the attribute at all, your javac task gets
your system CLASSPATH in addition to the one that you've specified
explicitly which means it will be different accross different machines
(or can be different) - hence the warning.

Stefan