ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Compress Antlib 1.0
Date Sun, 22 Aug 2010 10:52:51 GMT
On 2010-08-20, Bruce Atherton wrote:

> I notice that the README.html and WHATSNEW are empty apart from
> headers. This strikes me as a little odd,

I must admit I didn't look into these files.  Both get generated from
changes.xml which is empty since this is the first release.  Maybe I
should have removed the files.

> particularly the README.html which I would have expected to include
> instructions on how to deploy the Antlib in Ant.

Installation instructions are in docs/index.html.

I know you have voted +1 (as did Martijn who raised the same issue) but
if you prefer me to reroll the release with a handcrafted README
pointing to docs/ and without a WHATSNEW I can certainly do that.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message