ant-dev mailing list archives

From kwut...@web.de
Subject warning: 'includeantruntime' was not set
Date Wed, 18 Aug 2010 14:14:51 GMT
Hello,

I'm writing because I didn't receive any answer when asking the following on the users mailing
list:

Why does Ant warn me about this?:

warning: 'includeantruntime' was not set, defaulting to build.sysclasspath=last; set to false
for repeatable build

Is it important? Who needs to know? I don't care. Why doesn't Ant just default to false and
just omit warning me about this for every Ant build?

I don't want adjust every build file that I have. There are probably other ways, but it's
annoying anyhow.

Karsten