ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Distributing Docs: Manual or whole Site?
Date Wed, 14 Jul 2010 15:11:25 GMT
Hi,

I've just modified build.xml to create additional
ant-@version@-manual.[zip|tar.(gz|bz2)] files containing just the manual
portion of the docs - including javadocs.

As I already offered, I'm going to create such artifacts from the past
five binary releases and call for a vote to release them (four of them
will go to the archive mirror more or less immediately).

Before I do so I wanted to double check that my decision to just bundle
up the manual is a good one or whether it would be better to distribute
the whole docs directory which also contains the website.

Stefan