ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r980337 - in /ant/sandbox/antlibs: build.xml foo/
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2010 07:09:46 GMT
I wanted to automate the craetion of sandbox antlibs when I found Jan's
great build file and tweaked it a little.

Right now I am looking into automatically adding the externals but need
to stop since I'm running out of time - I'll see what I can do later.

>>    <exec executable="svn">
>>      <arg value="commit"/>
>>      <arg value="-m"/>
>>      <arg value="creating skeleton directory structure for ${antlib.fullname}"/>
>>      <arg value="${antlib.shortname}"/>
>>    </exec>
>>    <exec executable="svn">
>>      <arg value="up"/>
>>      <arg value="${antlib.shortname}"/>
>>    </exec>

Currently results in "no such revision", on the "svn up".  My guess is
that the commit hasn't propagated back to the European mirror when I run
the "svn up" so throwing in a <sleep> should help.

Once this is done I can use the commons subdir to copy templates from -
after that I want to

 * add the generated files with proper eol-style but not commit
   anything.
 * add the trunk to the all-trunks directory
 * provide a target for Antlib promotions

Stefan