ant-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>
Subject Re: Distributing Docs: Manual or whole Site?
Date Thu, 15 Jul 2010 19:41:31 GMT
I'm fine with just the manual and Javadocs. For the rest of the web
site, users of older versions could just consult the live site. I don't
think we make a lot of changes to the rest of the site that lose
information or mislead about behaviour that is applicable to older
versions, the way the manual does.

Thanks for doing this.