ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jan Matèrne <apa...@materne.de>
Subject AW: using Ivy without the xml files
Date Sat, 31 Jul 2010 08:04:38 GMT
Have a look at <ivy:cachepath> [1]. I think this could be a starting point.
With this Ant task you could
- define your dependency
- it resolves it
- downloads the artifacts into the cache (filesystem in ~/.ivy2/cache) and
- an Ant path with the given name
So controlling that task from Clojure could help ... maybe

Jan

[1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/ivy/core/trunk/src/java/org/apache/ivy/ant/IvyCachePath.java