ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Glick <jesse.gl...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Hudson target to build Ant via Maven
Date Fri, 25 Jun 2010 12:20:07 GMT
On 06/25/2010 06:52 AM, Jan.Materne@rzf.fin-nrw.de wrote:
> Building modules in parallel.

Good luck there... these are only "modules" by fiat; they share some source and target dirs.
The include/exclude definitions very likely do not form a disjoint union of
all source files, so I have no idea if parallel builds will work.

> But haven't found the place for the patternset. The job is a "Maven2-Job"

Ah, I thought (*) you were using a freeform job (since the master POM is not at the top of
the source tree). In that case Hudson ought to collect test results
automatically and not abort the build if tests from a module fail. But again, with the pathological
source layout it is hard to know whether everything will work
automatically.

(*) I'm not an admin so I can't see the job configuration. It is possible to configure Hudson
to permit anonymous users to view /job/*/config.xml but probably this server
does not.