ant-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Yates <>
Subject Re: missing extension-point behaviour
Date Wed, 23 Jun 2010 21:27:40 GMT
Thanks for the pointer ref <fileset>

I'm not sure that merging the two builds is possible for various reasons.
Technically, yes; but for "security reasons", no.

Also, I'd really like it so that I don't have to <subant> (or <ant> or
<antcall> or whetever) into the service-specific scripts, because there are
(will be) a large number of touch points, and I don't want to have to go and
find each of them whenever a new service is added. As I have it now, adding
a new service is as simple as dropping in a new service descriptor.