ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject -source.jar and -javadoc.jar in ivy.xml
Date Tue, 15 Jun 2010 09:56:30 GMT
Hi,

I've added the creation of -sources.jar and -javadoc.jar to the common
build file used by all Antlibs so these jars can get uploaded to the mvn
repo when we perform a release.

Unfortunately it is not clear to me how to declare them as artifacts as
child of publications that Ivy is supposed to upload.  Something like
this?

  <artifact name="${artifact.name}" type="source" ext="-sources.jar"/>

I'm afraid this won't resolve to the correct name for the artifact.
Would I need to provide an explicit url?  What is the recommended way?

Stefan