ant-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>
Subject Re: Visual SourceSafe Antlib
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 16:47:58 GMT
On 08/06/2010 7:08 AM, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> Can the tests depend on cleanup?  Sorry, I haven't actually looked into
> the build file but thought I might toss out the idea anyway.

Sure they could, but then you couldn't examine the repository to make
sure everything is being stored as expected. Fine for automated tasks,
but I like having the ability to manually look things over to make sure
everything is as expected. Eventually the tests could become
sophisticated enough to do the checking themselves, but for now they are
pretty basic: Did calling the ss.exe command succeed or return an error
code? If an error code, then the build fails.