ant-dev mailing list archives

From Bruce Atherton <br...@callenish.com>
Subject Visual SourceSafe Antlib (was [DISCUSS] Commercial Tasks in Ant)
Date Thu, 03 Jun 2010 23:08:56 GMT
On 02/06/2010 8:14 PM, Kevin Jackson wrote:

>>     - Microsoft Visual SourceSafe: already an Antlib, just need the vote to
>> get it out of Ant core/optional and to get a release.
>>

> I did the work for this, but could never get the requisite number of
> votes for this to be released.

I've got access to Visual SourceSafe now, so between you and me and
Stefan we could probably get it out of the sandbox.

I've added to the tests in the last couple of days. One downside to the
way they are currently laid out is that you have to do a test build
followed by a cleanup build every time (running Ant twice). Separating
them out makes sense so that you have time between runs to examine the
database and make sure everything is as expected. The trouble is that if
you try to do two tests in a row without running cleanup in between, you
get a build failure. Any ideas about how to fix that?