ant-dev mailing list archives

From Xavier Hanin <xavier.ha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ivy 2.2.0 - Roadmap?
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 07:02:30 GMT
On Fri, May 7, 2010 at 00:03, Maarten Coene <maarten_coene@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi Ed,
>
> thanks for the test case, I'll try to look into the problem.
> I guess the problem is that at the moment I'm more or less the only
> (active) Ivy committer

Indeed, but you do a great job!

> and I don't have that much spare time, do that's the main reason that not
> all issues are addressed as they should.

I guess that if someone really want to take care of something, submits a
patch, and show motivation to get involved in the project it's a good time!

On my side I have to admit that I haven't enough time to involve in the
project at the moment, and do not foresee a major change about that in the
coming months.

Xavier
--
Xavier Hanin - 4SH France - http://www.4sh.fr/