ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Schneider <>
Subject Re: [IVY] status update for IvyDE 2.1.0 ??
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 16:57:59 GMT

I don't believe it should be released with this regression either.

I am struggling to understand what led you to believe that changing the
resolve mode to dynamic would address the issue in IVYDE-212 which does not
outwardly appear to be related to revConstraint.

I tried to recreate the issue after eliminating the line in
WorkspaceIvySettings setting the default resolve mode to dynamic, and cannot
reproduce the behavior that the reporter describes.  Maybe I am missing
something that you could shed more light on?