ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jesse Glick <jesse.gl...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: xdocs and trunk
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 22:36:31 GMT
On 05/14/2010 06:28 PM, Antoine Levy-Lambert wrote:
> Then on the day of the release, I did another svn switch to trunk.

I guess I'm confused then.

> We could also use the ANT_SITE branch permanently

That would make sense to me. Of course you would only need to branch xdocs, not the rest of
the source tree. Basically decoupling xdocs from the rest of the tree completely.

> we would need to merge from trunk to ANT_SITE all changes appearing on the site.

Seems simple enough. Are there any? (I made a small change on ANT_SITE, thinking that was
now the master location.)