ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis Boudart <jeanlouis.boud...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Ant source tree reorganization
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 08:02:59 GMT
Hi,

I was just wondering that if you're going to reorganize the whole source
tree and have distinct structure for each "produced jar", maybe we could use
easyant :).
Note that the next release of easyant will provide a maven-publisher plugin.
Ping me if you want to POC this or have more informations

In any case here is my vote :

--
Jean Louis Boudart
Independent consultant