ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <>
Subject Re: xdocs and trunk
Date Fri, 14 May 2010 22:28:17 GMT
Hello Jesse,

in fact, the ANT_SITE branch is a branch which contains all the source
code of ant-core. I created it to handle the period between the build of
ant 1.8.1 and the actual release.

I svn switched to ANT_SITE /www/ on
after having committed changes announcing 1.8.1 on trunk.

Then on the day of the release, I did another svn switch to trunk.

I did the same for ant 1.8.0.

We could also use the ANT_SITE branch permanently, but then we would
need to merge from trunk to ANT_SITE all changes appearing on the site.

I was also thinking of using svnpubsub but did not implement it.

Jesse Glick wrote:
> As I understand it, xdocs/ is now being maintained on the ANT_SITE
> branch, rather than being tied to a product branch. If so, shouldn't
> this directory be deleted from the Subversion trunk, to avoid any
> possible confusion?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message