ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject [VOTE-RESULTS] release of ant 1.8.1
Date Fri, 07 May 2010 21:46:39 GMT
Hi,

we got 5 binding +1s ant two non binding +1s so the vote to release ant
1.8.1 passes.

I have just switched the web site to announce the release and uploaded
the build artifacts to their proper locations for the ant web site and
for maven.

I will make proper release announcements shortly.

One tiny glitch is that the documentation says that ant 1.8.1 is
released on May 6th and we are May 7th. Let's say that I had a problem
with date arithmetics when I prepared the web pages for the release.

Regards,

Antoine