ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Ivy 2.2.0 - Roadmap?
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 02:46:32 GMT
Hello Maarten,

I would be interested in a solution for

I have created where I work a deployment system based on ant and ivy,
and sometimes the users ... rollback instead of upgrading.

So a good support for rollback even when the retrieve pattern does not
have the revision would be nice. I have to use a retrieve pattern
without the revision.

Regards,

Antoine

Maarten Coene wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Ivy 2.1.0 is out for some time now, it's time to think about making a new release.
>
> If you have still some pending changes, maybe you could start committing them :-)
> I want to commit some minor changes I still have on my local machine and include IVY-742
before starting the release procedure, does anyone see other issues that should get included
as well?