ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE-RESULTS] use nexus for maven upload of ant release
Date Mon, 24 May 2010 18:21:47 GMT
Hi,

I have succeeded to upload ant 1.8.1 using nexus. [1]

Thanks Maarten for your help.

There is an issue though that the maven-metadata.xml files such as [2] now are mentioning
only the 1.8.1 version of ant. Brian Fox says that this does not affect the usability of these
versions (1.7.0, 1.7.1, 1.8.0). I remember something different though. I remember Stefan wanted
me to get the maven team to also show 1.7.1 in the maven-metadata.xml files. These maven-metatada.xml
are managed by the maven infrastructure, not created/uploaded by us.

Regards,

Antoine

[2] http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/ant/ant/maven-metadata.xml
-------- Original-Nachricht --------