ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject [VOTE-RESULTS] use nexus for maven upload of ant release
Date Wed, 19 May 2010 18:01:39 GMT
Hi,

we have 11 +1s to the 3 questions asked concerning uploading ant, ivy, and the antlibs to
nexus [1]. In principle the vote is open one more day, but I doubt it is going to change.

I have taken notice of the wishes of Matt to use ivy to do the upload.
Maarten has given me some information about uploading ant to nexus using ivy [2] on the ivy
user list. I have also taken notice of the interest to upload javadoc and sources jar/zip
files. This could be done in ant 1.8.2.

Our interactions with Brian Fox concerning this are visible here [3].

My plan concerning this is to install a nexus instance on my PC or Mac, do test uploads there,
and when I get it to work will upload to the central nexus instance. However I am very busy
with my day job and my family and might only be able to start actually doing this during the
week-end.

Regards,

Antoine

[1] http://thread.gmane.org/gmane.comp.jakarta.ant.devel/57709/focus=57711