ant-dev mailing list archives

From "J. Joseph Felten" <jjfel...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Does ant 1.8.0 compile on Solaris 10 SPARC?
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2010 10:33:44 GMT
Permission denied:  I probably tried to build it earlier with a
different user id.  I'm sure I didn't have that permission error the
first time(s).  I was extremely rushed Friday and didn't notice.

Tar I'll have to check in to Monday.  It has been long enough I can't
swear whether I typed tar or gtar when I extracted it.  I could have
easily typed 'tar' out of habit.  Good catch, I'll try that Monday.
Thanks.

      ^