ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Scheper, Erik-Berndt" <erik-berndt.sche...@sogeti.nl>
Subject [IVY] status update for IvyDE 2.1.0 ??
Date Thu, 29 Apr 2010 10:54:45 GMT
Hi,

Is there any news about the official release of IvyDE 2.1.0? I believe the vote expired a
long time ago.
Nevertheless, I believe that the latest 2.1.0 candidate build contains a critical regression
bug.

See my comments on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IVYDE-236.

This change should at least be added to the release notes, since many users will be affected
by this unfortunate change in behaviour. Another thing I dislike very much is that the default
behaviour of IvyDE is now different from that of command-line Ivy (via Ant) which still has
the 'default' defaultResolveMode.

Regards,
Erik-Berndt Scheper

Disclaimer:
of Sogeti Nederland B.V. or its Group members. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
message.