ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark Bednarczyk" <voyte...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: Writing new task: javani
Date Wed, 28 Apr 2010 10:51:41 GMT
Yes I just looked at it. It provides a JavahAdapter and I can plug my code
in very easily into it using 'implementation' parameter.

		<javah destdir="${javah.dest.dir}"
	 		implementation="org.jnetsoft.ant.JavaNITask"
			classpathref="javah.classpath"
			force="${javah.force}"
			verbose="${javah.verbose}"
			class="${javah.class.list}"
		/>

Which invokes JavaNITask and passes up all the declared parameters,
including a list of classfile names. Right now the task can work as
standalone task, or as a implementation adapter to javah. Either way it
works fine.

This is better and easier then I expected it be.

Cheers,
mark.