ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: Does ant 1.8.0 compile on Solaris 10 SPARC?
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2010 03:53:53 GMT
On 2010-04-05, J. Joseph Felten <> wrote:

> That must have been it.  I guntarred a fresh source tree and was able
> to build ant on Solaris 10 SPARC.

> I had to go find junit before it would build.  I thought that was
> optional but apparently not, or at least not with just taking the
> defaults.

This is probably true since we build a test support jar in the default
build process.  JUnit is checked into our source tree but we don't
distribute it - I'll look into our documentation on building Ant to make
sure this is documented properly.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message