ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: And calling python
Date Thu, 15 Apr 2010 23:56:49 GMT
This would be more a user question. Anyway, ant can execute python with
the <exec/> task.
What is hard is to return something to ant. Maybe if the python script
prints out what ant needs to capture on systemout,
then using the outputproperty attribute of the exec task, you can store
the output of the python script.

Another possibility would be to have the python script create a property
file which would be read by ant after executing the python script.

Regards,

Antoine