ant-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Gainty <mgai...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: unsubscribing
Date Tue, 09 Mar 2010 02:58:05 GMT

The Apache ANT group is a dedicated hardworking courteous and intelligent group of individuals
who help anyone who desires to develop ant tasks and/or targets. The questions and sample
code are developed on the contributor's own time with their own dime..In fact i would go so
far as to extend these attributes to apply for ALL groups of the apache family..

There is an unsubscribe at the bottom of the list..if for any reason you do not see these
instructions
There are instructions for subscribe or unsubscribe as shown here
http://ant.apache.org/mail.html

Martin Gainty

responsabilité pour le contenu fourni.

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469228/direct/01/