ant-dev mailing list archives

From "Scheper, Erik-Berndt" <erik-berndt.sche...@sogeti.nl>
Subject RE: IvyDE 2.1.0 Release
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 08:21:02 GMT
For what it's worth:
Do you vote for the release of these binaries?

[+ ] Yes
[ ] No

Works like a charm; many thanks Jon (and everyone else)!

Regards,
Erik-Berndt

________________________________

Van: Jon Schneider [mailto:jschneider@apache.org]
Verzonden: do 11-3-2010 20:58
Aan: Ant Developers List
Onderwerp: IvyDE 2.1.0 Release

The final IvyDe 2.1.0 release has been re-built.  This build includes the
optional XML editor manifest.  Also, the jars I signed previously that had
the short PGP key have been resigned with my new longer key and the new key
has been added to the ant keystore.

You can download the distribution from this URL:
http://people.apache.org/~jschneider/ivyde-2.1.0/

And a staging update site has been setup here:
http://people.apache.org/~jschneider/staging/updatesite/

Do you vote for the release of these binaries?

[ ] Yes
[ ] No

Thanks,

Jon

Disclaimer:
of Sogeti Nederland B.V. or its Group members. It is intended only for the person to whom
it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print,
retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive
this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this
message.