ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: errors running the ant test suite on Windows
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 15:52:10 GMT
On 2010-03-02, Antoine Levy Lambert <antoine@gmx.de> wrote:

> Stefan Bodewig wrote:

>> This is what made me add the CloseResources task and I have never seen
>> this after svn revision 890827 (but I only run JDK 1.4.1 regularly when
>> working on Ant).  I haven't tried it after your stream handler changes,
>> will do so later today.

>> Stefan

> Thanks for having fixed this issue Stefan.

> We have another failing test also under Windows XP/Java 1.6/Cygwin

> On my computer the D drive is a CD/DVD drive with nothing on it.
> Maybe this test assumes that if there is a D drive it is also a
> writable disk unit ?

>    [junit] Testcase:
> testDifferentWindowsDrive(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ManifestClassPathTest):
> FAILED

Fails for me as well when using JDK 1.6 but not when using JDK 1.4 - I'm
currently running the full testsuite with 1.6 to see whether there is
anything else.

It shouldn't matter whether there is any drive in D: or not, the test is
supposed to see it cannot create a relative path from a file on C: to a
drive on D: - no matter what those drives are.

I might be able to spare a few minutes for this.

Stefan