ant-dev mailing list archives

From Jon Schneider <jkschnei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE 2.1.0 Release
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2010 14:40:50 GMT
I will address the issues before the release and put it up for another vote.
 I can't justify releasing something with issues, especially as simple as
these are to correct.  Some of these issues, such as the zip file extension,
are a curiosity to me, as these artifacts are created as part of the build
process and we have not changed that...  But it is not a big deal, this is
an ever evolving process.

As far as installing the archive directly into your eclipse plugins
directory without the updatesite, I had a similar issue with the 2.0 IvyDE
release on RAD 7.5.3.  Nevertheless, it is worth examining.

Jon