ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: IvyDE 2.1.0 Release
Date Wed, 24 Mar 2010 13:45:24 GMT
Hello Jon and other IvyDE committers,

how are you proceeding with the release ? I think that neither me nor
Stefan voted a formal -1 for the release, and I think you have 3+1s.

So you could release what you have built, or you could address some of
our concerns and make a new build.

I hope that you are in any case not discouraged. I have built a lot of
release candidates and releases of ant, and sometimes I have had to do
several builds until we had something that was good enough.

Regards,

Antoine