ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: IvyDE 2.1.0 Release
Date Fri, 19 Mar 2010 17:20:04 GMT
Hello Jon,

I tried to install the plugin by copying the 2 jar files inside my
Eclipse on Mac and IvyDe does not seem to be recognized.

I have this build of Eclipse : Build id: 20090920-1017.

I guess I need to install other plugins before.

In the feature.xml of ivyde, the update site is :
http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/updatesite

but in the online doc [1] it is currently :
http://www.apache.org/dist/ant/ivyde/updatesite

Antoine

[1] http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/download.cgi