ant-dev mailing list archives

From Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>
Subject Re: ant+soap+ssl
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2010 09:35:43 GMT

Don't know if this helps or not:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project name="SOAP example" basedir=".">
     <property environment="env"/>
     <taskdef name="groovy" classname="org.codehaus.groovy.ant.Groovy">
         <classpath>
             <fileset dir="${env.GROOVY_HOME}" includes="embeddable/groovy-all-*.jar,lib/ivy*.jar"/>
         </classpath>
     </taskdef>
     <groovy>
         @Grab(group='org.codehaus.groovy.modules', module='groovyws', version='0.5.1')
         import groovyx.net.ws.WSClient
         def url = 'http://www.w3schools.com/webservices/tempconvert.asmx?WSDL'
         def proxy = new WSClient(url, this.class.classLoader)
         proxy.initialize()
         result = proxy.CelsiusToFahrenheit(0)
         new AntBuilder().echo "Help, I'm freezing at ${result} degrees Fahrenheit"
     </groovy>
</project>

I was using Groovy 1.7.0.

Cheers, Paul.