ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: task that allows augmentation of previously declared references
Date Wed, 03 Mar 2010 21:13:47 GMT
Hi,

I was thinking that ant datatypes are currently de-facto mutable by
default. Maybe we are making this too complex.
Of course, only users who can write custom tasks in java or
javascript/groovy/... can for instance add an include pattern to an
existing fileset, but there is nothing preventing them from doing it.

Antoine