ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject antunit classloader-test.xml failing in gump
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 20:08:31 GMT
Hi,

we have a new failure in gump.

(or maybe the failure was already present but I had never noticed it)

[au:antunit] Build File:
/srv/gump/public/workspace/ant/src/tests/antunit/core/classloader-test.xml
[au:antunit] Tests run: 3, Failures: 0, Errors: 2, Time elapsed: 0.171 sec
[au:antunit] Target: testGetResource  caused an ERROR
[au:antunit]     at line 44, column 57
[au:antunit]     Message: java.lang.RuntimeException: Didn't expect to
find DocumenBuilderImpl
[au:antunit]     took 0.058 sec
[au:antunit] Target: testLoadClass took 0.05 sec
[au:antunit] Target: testGetResourceAsStream  caused an ERROR
[au:antunit]     at line 83, column 57
[au:antunit]     Message: java.lang.RuntimeException: Didn't expect to
find DocumenBuilderImpl
[au:antunit]     took 0.046 sec

I do not have any idea what is causing this [ I do not know the test
either ]

Regards,

Antoine