ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: errors running the ant test suite on Windows
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 14:52:44 GMT
Stefan Bodewig wrote:

> This is what made me add the CloseResources task and I have never seen
> this after svn revision 890827 (but I only run JDK 1.4.1 regularly when
> working on Ant).  I haven't tried it after your stream handler changes,
> will do so later today.
>
> Stefan

Thanks for having fixed this issue Stefan.

We have another failing test also under Windows XP/Java 1.6/Cygwin

 On my computer the D drive is a CD/DVD drive with nothing on it.
Maybe this test assumes that if there is a D drive it is also a writable
disk unit ?

    [junit] Testcase:
testDifferentWindowsDrive(org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ManifestClassPathTest):
FAILED
    [junit] Should throw BuildException because 'different drive' with
message containing 'No suitable relative path from ' (actual message
'error trying to get the relative path from C:\Temp to D:\a\b\x.jar'
instead)
    [junit] junit.framework.AssertionFailedError: Should throw
BuildException because 'different drive' with message containing 'No
suitable relative path from ' (actual message 'error trying to get the
relative path from C:\Temp to D:\a\b\x.jar' instead)
    [junit]               at junit.framework.Assert.fail(Assert.java:47)
    [junit]               at
org.apache.tools.ant.BuildFileTest.expectBuildExceptionContaining(BuildFileTest.java:387)
    [junit]               at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ManifestClassPathTest.testDifferentWindowsDrive(ManifestClassPathTest.java:178)
    [junit]
    [junit]     [junit] Test
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.ManifestClassPathTest FAILED

Regards,

Antoine