ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject errors running the ant test suite on Windows
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 00:23:43 GMT
Hi,

I have just built ant from trunk and ran the test suite on Windows
XP/Cygwin/JDK 1.6.

I got this error :

Build File:
C:\dev\asf\ant-core\src\tests\antunit\taskdefs\import-url-test.xml

Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0.313 sec

Target: testImportOfNestedFile took 0 sec

 caused an ERROR

                at line 25, column 30

                Message: Unable to delete file
C:\DOCUME~1\alambert\LOCALS~1\Temp\testoutput\test.jar

This made a lot of other antunit tests fail, in some mysterious way
(maybe because they wanted all to cleanup the testoutput directory).

I wonder whether a recent change in our code base could cause this file
test.jar to remain open/locked ? Some unclosed Stream/Reader/... ?

Regards,

Antoine