ant-dev mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy Lambert <>
Subject errors running the ant test suite on Windows
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2010 00:23:43 GMT

I have just built ant from trunk and ran the test suite on Windows
XP/Cygwin/JDK 1.6.

I got this error :

Build File:

Tests run: 1, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 0.313 sec

Target: testImportOfNestedFile took 0 sec

 caused an ERROR

                at line 25, column 30

                Message: Unable to delete file

This made a lot of other antunit tests fail, in some mysterious way
(maybe because they wanted all to cleanup the testoutput directory).

I wonder whether a recent change in our code base could cause this file
test.jar to remain open/locked ? Some unclosed Stream/Reader/... ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message