ant-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: IvyDE updatesite packing again
Date Wed, 03 Feb 2010 21:07:30 GMT
Hi, Jon.  I realize from the text below that the problem here is a
bug with this other tool, and believe me, I have reported it.  But
rank hath its privileges, and being in a position to affect the IvyDE
updatesite Hudson build I am inclined to selfishly do so.  If it is
that big a deal I could use a locally staged updatesite to begin
with, but this still brings to a head the problem I have which
actually prompted my original mail:  I am not clear on how to set up
my own local updatesite.  ;)

Thanks,
Matt