ant-dev mailing list archives

From Nicolas Lalevée <nicolas.lale...@hibnet.org>
Subject Re: IvyDE 2.1.0 Release
Date Sun, 14 Feb 2010 16:05:16 GMT
I have found some errors that I have fixed:
* the tag of the release was done in the old tag
* the Ivy feature jar in the update site was referencing some Ivy Ant Eclipse which wasn't
there

Then it is good for me to launch a vote for a release !

Just a note on your GPG key Jon. It seems you have a "short" key. The ASF is recommending
having a "longer" one. So if your currently checked in key has not actually been used publicly,
I recommend you to make a new one to avoid the pain of having to deal with some transition
process. You might be interested by this doc:
http://www.apache.org/dev/openpgp.html#generate-key

cheers,
Nicolas