ant-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <>
Subject Re: [POLL] update of ant's web site (and Ivy's?)
Date Thu, 11 Feb 2010 16:12:16 GMT
On 2010-02-11, Antoine Levy Lambert <> wrote:

> The other idea which we can pursue is to move to using svnpubsub for
> the web site. To do this we would need to have a special branch
> containing our web site.

I've changed the subject to include Ivy as well since it would probably
be a good idea to collect all content that goes under in
a single place that way.

Such a branch would allow us to publish Ant user manual patches to the
website as well - currently the manual is fixed at a tag.  For example
I've added the documentation for the sortfilter filterreader after 1.8.0
jas been released, so the doc not only didn't make it into the release,
it isn't visible on the website either.

> Do we want to move to svnpubsub ?

If we put work into creating a branch for the website, then it should
save us at least some work (the update of the site), so, yes.

Count this at least as a +0.5 ;-)

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message